Build your career with Blue Light IT.
If you are an “A” player wanting to work in an “A” team environment, grow and exceed expectations, Blue Light IT is the place for you.
Our team is constantly looking for new talent. Listed below are our current career opportunities.
IT Help Desk Technician – Level 1
Blue Light IT, a leading cybersecurity company, is looking to hire a Junior Help Desk Level 1 IT Support Technician.
Work full time and grow with a small and dedicated team who loves what they do and are eager to come to work every day. You will be handling inbound and outbound calls, emails, web-based tickets and requests to provide support to our clients as a first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or ticketing system.
You will need to be a team player, have great attendance, be reliable and able to work remotely when needed.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills primarily in Windows desktop environments and mobile devices.
- Proven experience in IT Help Desk work of at least 1 year.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting.
- Ability to Walk the client through a problem-solving process.
- Know when to direct issues to next support level.
- Daily monitoring of clients and web-based systems.
- Familiarity with computer technology including VPN connectivity, RDP Sessions, etc.
- Must be proficient with Office365 Suite and know how to troubleshoot it.
From time to time you will need to go onsite to resolve issues that require physical presence and to assist with equipment installation.
Casual Dress unless going to clients.
Hours 8.30am – 5pm. We take lunch at our desks.
You’ll love working here. The pay depends on your experience and what you bring to the table. Fill in the form below and subsequent questions, to apply for this job.